NOW’S THE CHANCE to get the same footwear that helped AMA Superbiker Josh Hayes snag 13 wins this season — the TCX Boots R-S2 Hayes replica roadrace boot.
The R-S2 features a patented Torsion Control System that is said to help counteract excessive torsion of the ankle while letting the foot have natural motion. Carbon fiber components help reduce weight while increasing structural support and improving impact resistance, the company reports.
Additional features include:
- Inflatable Precise Air Fit System air chambers for a perfect fit
- Gel insert at the heal to absorb vibration and deaden impact
- Metatarsal Control System (M.C.S. uses the same concept as the T.C.S. to protect the toes)
- Polyurethane shin plates with mesh air intakes
- Polyurethane shift pad integrated into the sole
Posted by Dennis Johnson