SEATTLE, Wash - Of course it’s inevitable: new ADV machine, new Touratech parts to match. But such is the burden Touratech faces as one of the leading manufacturer of adventure-specific accessories for machines like KTM’s new 1190 Adventure.
Touratech gives the bike the full ADV makeover, with everything a rider could ask for when getting ready to tackle a proper adventure ride, including bike protection, luggage, comfort and even convenience features, such as GPS mounts and chunky dirt-worth sidestand mods.
After a new 1190 Adventure R arrived at Touratech’s HQ, the team was eager to install the critical protective parts including their new Expedition Skid Plate and Quick-Release Headlight Guard.
The Touratech team also equipped the KTM with a set of Zega Pro panniers, a Zega Pro Topcase, Expandable Touring Tankbag, Large Sidestand Foot and a GPS Mounting Bracket.
The full upgrade list of Touratech accessories (with retail pricing) includes:
- Waterproof Zega Pro Pannier System: starting at $1,300
- Zega Pro Topcase Rack: $196
- 25-Liter Rapid-Trap Zega Pro Topcase: $572
- Expandable Touring Tankbag: $386
- 25mm Upper Engine Crash Bars: $349
- Expedition Skid Plate: $375
- Quick-Release Stainless Steel Headlight Guard: $131
- Touratech Large Sidestand Foot: $41
- Touratech Hand Guards: $112
- GPS Mounting Bracket: $82
- Aluminum Chain Guard: $115
- Touratech 25mm Bar Risers: $74
- Touratech Works Footpegs: $197