ATLANTA , Ga. - Ten Triumph dealerships have been named top-sellers in their regions, and have been honored with the OEM's new inaugural Triangle Award, meant to honor extraordinary effort and investment in the Triumph brand.
The winners represent the highest-selling retail outlets in their respective sales region. They are:
- Mike Meissner, Cal Moto, Mountain View, Calif.
- Janice McCarthy, Cascade Moto Classics Inc., Beaverton, Ore.
- Mike Hendry, Foothills Triumph, Lakewood, Colo.
- Jerry Ordanis, GP Bikes, Whitby, Ont., Canada
- Johnny Scheff, Motoworks Chicago, Chicago, Ill.
- Peter Lamariana, PJ’s Motorcycles, Albuquerque, N.M.
- Ray Price, Ray Price Triumph, Raleigh, N.C.*
- Tom Hicks, Southern California Triumph, Brea, Calif.
- William Douglas, St. Pete Powersports, St. Petersburg, Fla.
- Steve Radt, Triumph NYC, New York, N.Y.
To commemorate the achievement, Triumph said it will give each dealer a custom-engraved Rolex watch. The company also will give the dealer and his or her staff custom-designed Ogio apparel. All winners will be featured in a two-page spread advertisement in the May issues of Cycle World and Roadracing World and in the June issue of Motorcyclist. The dealers also have earned special designation on the Triumph website dealer locator.
“We want to thank the Triangle Award winners, and our entire dealer network, for the tremendous amount of hard work they put in during 2012,” said Greg Heichelbech, CEO of Triumph North America. “Their dedication made Triumph the fastest-growing brand in North America. We look forward to even greater success in 2013.”
*Ray Price Harley-Davidson Triumph is a 2013 Top 100 Dealer.
Posted by Arlo Redwine