The Street Triple R comes fully equipped with race track technology and can be finely tuned for all road and track conditions. At its heart is the highly-acclaimed fuel-injected 675cc three-cylinder engine, producing 107 bhp at 11,700rpm. The bike gleans a fully adjustable sports suspension and powerful four-piston radial brakes from the award-winning Daytona 675. The fully-adjustable 41mm upside down forks and an adjustable rear monoshock unit deliver confident handling, while the radially-mounted four piston calipers grabbing twin 308mm brake discs make for quick stopping.
The sporty feel of this motorcycle is completed with wide, tapered aluminum handlebars from Magura. A 5mm taller seat height puts the Street Triple R rider in the perfect position to attack the twisties or carve its way through the urban jungle.
The Street Triple R's distinctive look includes two all-new exclusive color schemes: Matte Graphite with orange graphics and Matte Blazing Orange with grey graphics. Both color options are further enhanced by black anodized forks and a two-tone black and graphite seat.
Key features at a glance:
- Fully adjustable suspension front and rear
- Powerful four-piston Nissin radial calipers and radial master cylinder front brakes
- Smooth and torquey 107 bhp 675cc three cylinder engine
- Magura tapered aluminum handlebars for genuine streetfighter look
- Full range of Triumph accessories lets riders tailor bike to individual tastes
- Two-tone black and graphite seat
- Exclusive new color schemes: Matte Graphite with orange decals or Matte Blazing Orange with grey decals