V-SEPT Inc., the developer of the V-SEPT CRM system and other marketing tools, has announced its 5-Part Dealer Best Practices Webinar Series with additional statistics provided by ADP Lightspeed.
The series will focus on increasing floor traffic, increasing per-person sales and repeat business, increasing customer satisfaction for service and sales of major units and P&A sales, along with salesperson tips and tricks for customer follow-up.
Several marketing techniques and technologies will be covered, including outbound call campaigns, e-marketing, letter campaigns, e-surveys, postcards and social networking. Real numbers provided by ADP Lightspeed will frame the benefits that can be realized by applying the techniques presented during the broadcasts.
“Each [webinar] will focus on something specific, giving the dealer a step-by-step process to implement immediately at their dealership to make a positive impact,” James Vaughn, president and CEO of V-SEPT Inc., stated in a press release. “We have best practices from dealers all over the U.S. and Canada along with industry experts like ADP Lightspeed participating in the webinars to give dealerships new ideas and processes to impact their business.”
“Dealers need solutions now to increase customer traffic,” Laurn Rice, VP of ADP Lightspeed, said. “The techniques provided by V-SEPT backed by our accurate industry studies will provide dealers an in-depth view of what their dealership can do to maximize their marketing and sales efforts.”
The webinar series starts in September and will run through November 2010. Follow the links below to register for the webinars.
- Create new opportunity with outbound calling campaigns — Wednesday, Sept. 8, at 1 p.m. (ET).
- How to create an effective e-Marketing campaign & generate results — Wednesday, Sept. 22, at 1 p.m. (ET)
- Customer satisfaction and surveys that generate results — Wednesday, Oct. 13, at 1 p.m. (ET)
- Increase Profitability through your F&I department — Wednesday, Oct. 27, at 1 p.m. (ET)
- Salesperson tips & trick for increasing your sales — Wednesday, Nov. 10, at 1 p.m. (ET)
Posted by Arlo Redwine