“Now that we are in our 10th year and have a fairly complete line of premium cruiser and touring motorcycles, it is clear what we stand for, and who we appeal to most. Victory stands for class-leading quality, innovation and style. Victory is American and new — always looking forward. We are all about the future of American motorcycles. I believe that CORE clearly represents that philosophy and attitude. Victory appeals most to motorcycle enthusiasts who love motorcycles and appreciate performance and innovation. To them, it’s all about the bike and riding. I believe motorcycle enthusiasts will be as excited about this new concept as we are.”
- Victory Freedom 106/6: 106 cu. in. V-twin with 6-speed
- Aluminum alloy 356-T6 tempered 5-piece frame
- Carbon fiber rear fender and fork covers
- Victory X-Factor Wheels
- Tires: Avon 130/70-18 front; Avon 150/70-18 rear
- Front Brakes: 320mm dual discs
- Rear Brake: 240mm single disc
- Suspension: WP 48mm-diameter inverted forks with 135/160mm travel
- 20mm Gates Drive Belt
- African Mahogany seat with integrated LED tail/turn/brake lights
- Dry weight 469 lb.
- Seat height 28 in.
- Wheelbase 64 in.
3.25 gal. fuel tank