MEDINA, Minn. - Victory Motorcycles is hitting the open road this summer with more than 80 Victory National Demo Tour stops in three months.
“This summer we’ll connect with riders at more bike rallies than ever before,” said Brian Kirkendall, Victories marketing director. “We know there is no comparison to riding a Victory, and our riders know our slogan all too well: Ride One and You’ll Own One.”
At rallies and Victory dealerships nationwide, every stop on the Victory Demo Tour features a truckload of Victory cruisers, baggers and touring bikes. The tour allows potential customers to ride every model.
An up-to-date schedule for Victory National Demo Tour is posted at www.VictoryMotorcycles.com. Victory will participate in a number of major motorcycle rallies and events over the summer, including:
- June 4-8, Americade, Lake George, N.Y.
- June 10-15, Laconia Motorcycle Week, Laconia, N.H.
- August 3-10, Sturgis Motorcycle Rally, in Sturgis, S.D.
- August 16-17, American Victory Rally, Spirit Lake, Iowa
- September, 18-21, Bikes, Blues & BBQ, Fayetteville, Ark.
Posted by Arlo Redwine. Photo courtesy Victory