Victory Motorcycles announces a new cruiser model to its lineup: the Victory High-Ball.
Victory unveiled the low-slung bobber-styled in New York City prior to the opening of the NYC stop of the Progressive International Motorcycle Shows.
The High-Ball features high-rise handlebars, spoked wheels and whitewall tires and is powered by the Victory Freedom 106/6 Stage 2 V-twin and in the company's words, it "flat out hauls." The bars can be adjusted to sit upright or laid back, while the seat height tops out at 25 inches.
Available in a single color scheme — matte black with a white tank cove — the High-Ball is black from head to tail. Handlebars. Headlight bucket. Triple trees. Frame. Fender struts. Cylinder head covers. You name it. This thing is black. The bike also features the Victory Vegas signature raised spine running the length of the bike and a frenched tail light that keeps the rear end smooth.
Here are some other highlights:
- Sixteen inch lace wheels with 130mm and 150mm Dunlop tires with whitewalls. Stainless steel spokes and gloss black wheels and hubs.
- Freedom 106/6 V-twin — fuel-injected, counter-balanced, 97hp and 113 ft.-lb. of torque.
- Features a solo driver seat and footpegs.
- Single-gauge instrumentation with speedo, tach, tripmeter, warning lights and more.
- A 2-into-1 exhaust (black, naturally) will be available and most Pure Victory Gear accessories designed for the Victory Vegas, including passenger seats and passenger floorboards or pegs, also fit on the High-Ball.
The MSRP for the High-Ball is $13,499. For complete details about the High-Ball and other Victory models, and to locate a Victory dealer locator, visit www.victorymotorcycles.com.
posted by Dennis Johnson