MEDINA, Minn. – To mark the company’s 15th anniversary, Victory Motorcycles has released a specially equipped, limited edition Cross Country Tour — a bike that will only be built in a run of 150 units.
The bike was unveiled at the New York stop of the Progressive International Motorcycle Show. The new model reveal is the kickoff of Victory’s crystal anniversary, a yearlong celebration that includes special events at Daytona Bike Week, Sturgis, and the American Victory Rally in Spirit Lake, Iowa, the birthplace of every Victory built. Steve Menneto, Polaris’ VP of Motorcycles, said the company will party all year and continue to develop and introduce new Victory models.
In addition to sporting the Cross Country Tour’s standard Freedom 106/6 drivetrain, storage space, ABS system and other bits, the 15th Anniversary Cross Country Tour Limited Edition includes the following special features:
- Sunset red over gloss black paint with gold pinstriping — inspired by the first Victory ever built
- 15th anniversary fairing badge, saddlebag graphics and numbered dash badge
- Red-letter cam badge and primary badge
- Cut and sew seats with a custom-stitched 15th anniversary badge
- Billet wheels
- Numerous chrome features, including: Front and rear fender trim, fuel cap, sprocket cover, engine covers, switch cubes and controls, saddlebag lid rails, and trunk luggage rack
- Garmin GPS
- XM radio
- Four KICKER premium speakers
- iPhone/iPod cord
- Black blade windscreen
- Removable saddlebag and trunk liners
The Cross Country Tour’s other trick bits include cruise control, heated seats and handgrips, a 5.8 gal. fuel tank, adjustable passenger floorboards and the Victory Comfort Control System that allows riders to control airflow from the front end.
Posted by Dennis Johnson