BOISE, Idaho -- Western Power Sports (WPS) announces a number of new hires and staffing changes to support growing business sectors.
WPS has added three new brand managers:
- WPS Mississippi outside sales rep Brian Morris has been promoted to the newly created position of Sedona Tire & Wheel brand manager.
- Sam Tanzer, former street tech for WPS and active sportbike rider, has been promoted to the new position of Shinko Tires brand manager
- Former inside sales rep Jeremy Weismann has been chosen for the new role of FLY Street Gear and Spidi apparel brand manager.
WPS has brought on three veterans to the lead regional territories for the company's new HardDrive V-twin business:
- Ronnie Wehr has been hired on as the West Regional manager and comes to HardDrive from Parts Unlimited and Drag Specialties.
- For the Northeast region, HardDrive has brought on Steve Zagorski, also coming to the company after 14 years at Drag Specialties and another three years at Custom Chrome.
- Finally, for the Central region, HardDrive has tapped Sy Seiler, another industry veteran after 14 years with Drag Specialties.
FLY Racing has hired 21-year industry veteran Bruce Parry, who spent the last 16 years as Fox Racing's international sales manager. Before Fox, Parry spent five years with Tucker Rocky/MSR in international sales. Parry is based at the WPS headquarters in Boise, Idaho.
Starting at the Ponca City Amateur National, Jimmy Povolny comes to FLY Racing after 17 years as a privateer pro racer. For Povolny it’s been a total hands-on experience from managing sponsors, travel, bike work, mechanic, finances, driving to events, and racing.
Posted by Holly Wagner