The 3,000 psi pressure washer produces 2.8 gallons per minute of flow and features a five-in-one nozzle tip, a fold-flat handle for storage and maintenance-free, non-pneumatic wheels. The unit is powered by a 192cc four-stroke Yamaha engine and backed by a factory three-year warranty.
The washer will be available at Yamaha Outdoor Power Equipment dealers mid-April with a $749 manufacturer’s suggested retail price.
“We listened to our customers in the ATV, motorcycle, marine and construction markets who were asking for a reliable and strong pressure washer that served their everyday needs,” said Dave Park, Yamaha Outdoor Power Equipment product line manager. “The Yamaha PW3028 Pressure Washer combines the durability of a Yamaha engine and trusted CAT Pump into a targeted tool for high-demand jobs.”
The Yamaha PW3028 is designed for serious customers who use their pressure washers between 50 to 300 times per year. Common uses include cleaning boats, decks, docks and driveways, as well as motorsports and construction equipment.
The pressure washer will be 90 percent assembled and include a bottle of engine oil and gas stabilizer so customers can easily and quickly start cleaning.
Product features include:
- 5-in-1 nozzle, providing the right tip for the job
- Pivoting tip to reach into wheel wells, under vehicles, etc.
- Durable, brass Triplex CAT Pump
- Auto decompression for easy starting
- Fuel-saving idle down feature
- Gasoline petcock to shut off the gas and run the carb dry, helping avoid stale gas
- Easy oil drain and fill
- A small footprint and a fold-flat handle for storage
- Low-pressure nozzle (800 psi) for detail work around decals, paint and other sensitive items
- 30-foot braided-steel high-pressure hose
- Built-in detergent tank
Posted by Arlo Redwine. Photos courtesy Yamaha.