Showroom Design and Layout
Training and Employee Motivation Practices
Commitment to Customer Service
Involvement in the Community
We are very active in the community and our philosophy of treating others like we would like to be treated shines when it comes to this area of involvement.
We donate to hundreds of events throughout the year and sponsor many others.
Listed below are just a few of the different local and nationwide charities and events that we participate in and/or sponsor.
- Rumble and Roll: Make-A-Wish Foundation
- Demo Truck Event: This gives the community a chance to test ride the new bikes of their choice.
- Cancer Sucks: We give away a motorcycle -- over $5,000 raised
- MDA poker run -- over $3,000 raised
- Tulsa Poker Run for United Way: Motorcycle giveaway
- Hosted the state's largest International Female Ride Day to promote women riding.
- Large use of social media with a presence on Facebook and use of texts to keep the public informed of discounts and activities at the dealership.
- Regular Bike Nights at the dealership and local establishments with bands, food and drinks. Many times we bring free give-aways at these events.
More than $60,000 has been rasied, with half donated back to the community.
Our goal is to be the people, friends and dealership that the community thinks of when they think of motorcycles.