Ride Center USA
Ride Center USA's mission is to be the alpha voice of responsible interaction within the community WE live, the customers WE serve, the families WE support and the future WE embrace.
Showroom Design and Layout
The showroom and merchandising layout at Ride Center USA is constantly changing each month to provide an intimate "hands-on" experience for customers. We use point of view and product display elevation changes to engage the senses. We make the product available to not only be seen but also to be experienced by touch, and whenever possible to hear and/or ride on our demo trail. Product involvement is an experience that leads to self involvement. When we add the right message to the experience, we create an opportunity for success.
At Ride Center USA, the Technicians (MMI Graduates) work in individual service suites located within a separate service building. Since the majority of our business is off-road units, our Service Writers act as personal valets to unload your machine after they welcome you at your vehicle. We also provide free pick up and delivery by appointment.
Once service or repairs are complete we will call, text or email depending upon customer preference. When the customer arrives to retrieve their machine, they will be informed about the completed processes by either the Service Writer or the actual Technician when requested. Having a Technician explain a repair or process takes time from billable hours, but greatly increases customer satisfaction and repeat business for the technician. Finally, the Service Writer will load and secure your cleaned (at no charge) machine for you.
Training and Employee Motivation Practices
Training at Ride Center USA is continual and progressive. Since ALL income-producing team members are profit-sharing and commission-based, the training is viewed as beneficial and welcomed. Every morning begins with a brief five-minute "Refocus" commitment and update huddle. All OEM (6) provided training is required and must remain up to date and current.
Annual outside industry training is also utilized to allow us to experience ideas and processes beyond our normal course of business. This year's training was "Pendulum Theory," a presentation and application workshop provided by Roy H. Williams and Michael R, Drew, authors of the book "Pendulum."
Commitment to Customer Service
The customer service philosophy at Ride Center USA is centered around our "WE" philosophy, which recognizes that we can only continue to prosper if we consider our customer's satisfaction as important as our own. One of our policies for fostering satisfaction and preventing any potential customer alienation is our conflict resolution procedure of 1.) what happened, 2.) what should have happened and 3.) what should we do to make it right. We embrace this customer centered approach and have annually budgeted funds to "make it right."
Involvement in the Community
- At Ride Center USA we take a holistic approach to community involvement. A great community to live and work in requires that we continually invest our time and resources for the betterment of everyone. This year to date we have provided support to the following organizations:
- Jenny Wiley Theatre Regional Arts (sustaining member)
- Ky River Animal Shelter (annual donor)
- The Lions Club (program sponsor)
- Every Local School (athletic program)
- Off-Road Racing Park (title sponsor)
- Exclusive T-Shirt Sponsor (7 fundraising events)
- Fish & Game Club (founding sponsor)
- Charity Concert and Trail Ride (primary supporter)
- Hunting Outfitter (exclusive sponsor x 2)
- Local Volunteer Fire Departments (program sponsor)
- Hospice of the Bluegrass (pledged sponsor)
- Parks & Recreation (donor)
- Local Church (fundraisers)
- Miner's Appreciation Day (sponsor)
- Horse & Saddle Club (event sponsor)
- American Cancer Society (local chapter participant)
Safety Training (free local school program)