Showroom Design and Layout
Training and Employee Motivation Practices
Woodstock Harley-Davidson utilizes a comprehensive mix of training programs designed to constantly increase each employee’s expertise and value to our customers.
- Self-paced online training through Harley-Davidson University (HDU). HDU offers curriculum across all dealership disciplines. These include dealership management, motorcycle sales, Motorclothes sales, parts and accessories, motorcycle service, finance and insurance and dealership office administration. Training is ongoing, with employees earning monetary, paid time-off and recognition rewards for timely completion of required or optional online courses.
- Instructor-led hands-on training for H-D Certified Service Technicians. Twice annually, our Certified Technicians rotate through training designed to build their expertise and enhance their diagnostic and break/fix capability.
- Instructor-led hands-on training for Motorcycle Sales Consultants. All motorcycle sales personnel are enrolled in Harley-Davidson’s Master Sales Certification Program. Combined with HDU, this program involves a progressive course of study designed to provide each participant the maximum level of sales and product knowledge proficiency. Based on Harley-Davidson’s C.U.S.T.O.M. SALES PROCESS, salespeople can achieve official certification and become Master designated professionals.
- Weekly practical application experience. Each week, all sales and customer service personnel participate in role-play training designed to test expertise in their area of responsibility, while building their confidence in an offline and stress-free environment.
- Off-site team-building events. These events are held twice annually and help to improve inter-departmental communication and cooperation while delivering a consistently outstanding customer experience.
Through continuous education and reinforcement of our team-based philosophy, Woodstock Harley-Davidson achieves consistently high marks from our customers for delivering an outstanding customer experience. In fact, 75 percent of the people who walk into our dealership have had a long-term relationship with us or were recommended by someone to come see us!