WESTERVILLE, OH – Iron Pony Motorsports Group has honored five employees for achievements in 2016.
- Sean Pitts was named Top Powersports Salesperson;
- Jake Allen was honored for Outstanding Customer Service;
- The Rookie of the Year award went to Dallas Earwood;
- The Smile Award, presented to the “most customer-friendly/approachable person” on the team during the year, was won by Heather Ross; and
- Nick Kovach, won the Mike Butters 5th Gear Pinned Award.
The Mike Butters 5th Gear Pinned Award is named in honor of Iron Pony’s 27-year staff veteran who is a former motorcycle racer “and a pillar of excellence at our parts counter,” said Frank Lark, vice president of marketing and growth manager at Iron Pony. “Mike’s outstanding customer service, product knowledge and attitude is world class, and is indicative of what we should all strive for in the powersports business, and in life.”