MIC is hiring, but don’t ask Jeeves or ping BING. Go straight to the source! In addition to an EV advocate in DC, the Motorcycle Industry Council is looking for a Membership Manager. This position is responsible for developing, creating and implanting strategic marketing/sales plans to communicate the association’s value to current and prospective members. Of particular note, recruiting dealer members is one of the key parts of the job.
This position secures new business and increases revenue by connecting with both current members and prospects in the powersports industry via various relationship building methods. The Membership manager recognizes new opportunities to create revenue streams to the MIC through sponsors/branding opportunities related to MIC member assets. The ideal candidate will bring leadership, enthusiasm, energy, and a collaborative spirit. Someone who enjoys working with and in the powersports industry is a plus!
• 5-7 years of proven progressive sales experience; 2 years of management experience
• Excellent written and verbal communications skills as well as analytical and interpersonal skills
• Ability to work independently as well as collaboratively to prioritize, plan, and carry out multiple projects simultaneously under deadlines
• Proficient with CRM software
• Ability to conduct oneself professionally at all times
• Excellent ability to create, build and maintain professional business relationships with contacts
• Ability to travel when necessary (less than 20%)
• Knowledge of and passion for the Powersports industry preferred.
The MIC provides a comprehensive benefits program to include PTO, Paid Holidays, medical, dental, vision, and retirement. To be considered for this position, please send an email with your full name and "Business Development Manager" Submission as the subject title to: