Husqvarna has unveiled their 2020 TE and FE enduro models which get key chassis, suspension and engine updates. “Thanks to a new frame, subframe, shock linkage and bodywork, updated fork and shock settings, and premium components as standard, the entire Husqvarna Motorcycles enduro range will allow riders of all skill levels to easily find seamless flow while riding offroad,” according to the company.
All frames feature increased rigidity and lighter composite carbonfiber subframes. New cylinder head mounts are said to further improve handling as do the updated 48mm WP XPLOR front forks and WP XACT shocks. The linkage system has been revised to reduce seat height as well.
An all-new TE 150i joins the TE 250i and TE 300i fuel injected 2-strokes. Electric starters are standard on the 2-strokes. The entire 4-stroke range features extensive engine upgrades for increased performance and rideability, with the FE 450 and FE 501 getting a new cylinder head. The entire.2020 enduro range gets distinctive bodywork and bold new graphics — of course!
What’s New For 2020 Husky Enduro Bikes
* New frame on all models offering increased longitudinal & torsional rigidity
* TE 150i featuring electronic fuel injection
* New 250g lighter 2-piece subframe across the model range
* Updated WP XPLOR fork with new mid-valve piston & setting
* Updated WP XACT shock with new main piston & setting
* New shock linkage dimension providing reduced seat height & added control
* All-new exhaust systems for optimal performance & durability
* New seat that places rider 10mm closer to the ground
* Improved cooling circuit with radiators placed 12mm lower
* Progressive new bodywork design offering new and improved ergonomics
* Updated 4-stroke engines offering improved performance & rideability
* 1° lower mounting on T 250i/300i engines for improved front end traction
* Updated TE 250i/300i cylinder for superior 2-stroke performance