Springboarding off the March 2021 MIC Symposium, David Savlowitz and Michael Ponton are back to discuss the new challenges and opportunities ahead! Tune in September 23 at 10 AM Pacific for a timely and vital update of new data, predictive analytics and strategic perspectives on the macro economy and the powersports industry. Learn how:
• How will the delta variant impact various powersports segments?
• Competitive Analytics accurately forecasted the peak and subsequent deceleration of off-road sales growth during 1Q2021 and 2Q2021 . . . Now what will happen?
• What are Competitive Analytics' updated forecast scenarios?
• Which economic drivers are critical to monitor over the next 90 to 180 days?
• When will the economy get back to normal?
• How will the "E-Shaped Economy" impact your business?
Zoom in and gain valuable strategic intelligence... or zoom out and lose out! Hear more from powersports industry veteran Jon-Erik Burleson on why he makes the time to join the MIC Symposiums and how the valuable insights from Competitive Analytics benefit all of our businesses.
MIC members and powersports dealers can register for free here: