Register now to join the MIC this Thursday, April 22 at 10 AM Pacific for a Dealer Roundtable moderated by Gart Sutton. Industry leading dealers Kevin Lackey, Alvin Atkinson, and Robert Hintz will join Gart to address current topics and issues facing the powersports industry in this eleventh monthly installment of MIC’s popular Symposium Series.
Discussion topics will include:
- How do we sell and maintain the sales process with no product on the floor?
o Keeping the sales team motivated;
o Keeping the flow moving with a pre-sale process;
o Taking pre-sale deposits…or not;
o Accessorizing before displaying on the lot, and
o What can the SxS business learn from other market segments
- How do we keep focused on hot product segments without losing site of the slower segments (e.g. SxS vs big cruisers)?
- Maximizing F&I on pre-sold or limited availability units.
- How to get major units accessorized at the time of sale without completely disrupting the service department.
- How to manage accessory ordering and stocking given product supply chain issues and storage and handling constraints.