NPA's Weekly Auction Insight Report provides a snapshot of the pre-owned market based on transactional data collected at each auction. National Powersport Auctions Weekly Auction Insight Report tabulates the following data for both the on-road and off-road segments:
- Weekly Average Sale Price
- Average Mileage and Model Age
- Average Sale Price vs MSRP
- Average Sale Price vs Book Value
“With nearly 20 years of transactional data, we help banks, investors, manufacturers and dealers accurately understand the direction of the industry. NPA’s auction values and ValuGuide have become the authoritative source for values on powersport vehicles of all types,” explains VP of Marketing Ryan Keefe.
• On-Road ASP went down ~$700 while average mileage in this category went up ~800 miles.
• Off-Road ASP increased ~$1,800, and MSRP remained relatively stable.
• Book Value trended down approximately $900. These adjustments have more to do with the light volume than a shift in demand.
Get all the data here: