Noting some major milestones, National Powersports Dealer Association is on the gas! "Powersports Dealers understand urgency, attention to detail and taking on challenges, and the NPDA has proven its value in the work we have done since our founding,” said NPDA Chairman Bob Althoff. “This year’s output was strong, but it will be even better in 2024.”
NPDA has kept the throttle wide open since its launch in May 2021 and Althoff adds the association amassed a number of significant "wins" in its efforts to serve the needs and interests of U.S. Dealers. Chiefly, NPDA membership now sits at more than 400, including Harley-Davidson and metric Dealers and independent (non-franchised) shops. The Board of Directors of 12 men and three women includes Dealers from Alaska to Virginia, Ohio to Texas.
Wins in 2023 include:
• 400+ members and 25 partners, both up 25% from mid-year
• Added several key industry leaders to the Board; the group now totals 15
• Added Industry Veteran Tigra Tsujikawa as Membership Marketing Manager
• Mounted a successful campaign urging OEMs to drop shipping surcharges imposed during the COVID-19 pandemic and a push for a moratorium on facility upgrade mandates
• Presented numerous, well-attended webinars on key industry topics, with more being scheduled before and immediately after the December holidays
• Successful event outreach, including February’s AIMExpo, plus participation in October’s Powersports Finance Summit
• Made great strides toward dynamic Dealer educational programming, including talks to form alliances to create an industry-leading platform. An announcement on details of this important initiative will be made in the coming weeks.
For more information or to join the NPDA, click here: