- You must not copy all or any part of the content in this site into your website.
- You must not create a frame or border around the site content
- You must not claim the site content as your own
- Be advised that certain “premium content” areas on the Dealernews website require private login access. If you link to a page where login is required, viewers will need to obtain an active Dealernews Insider account in order to access that premium content.
- You must not, in any way, imply with DN 2.0 LLC, Dealernews or any of their affiliated properties, services or products are endorsing your website, its products or services.
- You must not make false or misleading statements about this site, Dealernews, Dealernews services or DN 2.0 LLC
- You must not use the site, Dealernews or DN 2.0 LLC names, trademarks, goodwill, image, logos or other intellectual property rights without the written consent of the owner.
- You may not link to this site if your website contains material that could be construed as libelous, offensive, harassing, obscene or criminal, or that infringes, violates or advocates the infringement of any third party rights
- DN 2.0 LLC does not accept responsibility for the accuracy or content of any third-party website or other information or service external to this site. DN 2.0 LLC has no responsibility or liability for any content appearing on your website. You agree to indemnify and defend DN 2.0 LLC against any and all claims arising out of or based upon your website.
- DN 2.0 LLC may, at any time and at its sole discretion, without cause, revoke your right to link to any pages on this site. In such event, you agree to immediately remove all links to this site. DN 2.0 LLC also may amend or revise this policy at any time, without notification, and you agree to be bound by the revised Linking Policy.
Please send any additional requests or questions to DN 2.0 LLC at 7754 SR 37E, Suite 200, Sunbury OH 43074, or send an email to email@example.com.